MODEL 1XA EXTRUDER FOR MAKERBOT METHOD X
HIGH PRECISION INDUSTRIAL MATERIAL PRINTING
MakerBot METHOD Extruders are built for high-speed printing without compromising part accuracy. The Model 1XA Extruder is optimized for printing with model materials such as ABS-R, ABS, PC-ABS, and ASA.
This is version 1.5 which includes a removable cap and set screw - allowing you to manually replace the nozzle and PTFE tube assembly to more easily and affordably extend your extruder’s life.
- Smart sensors for material management and print protection
- Greater torque with a 19:1 dural-drive gear ratio
- Lengthened thermal core with less than 60-second heat up time
- Quick-release locking extruder mount for high stability printing and easy swapability
- 1-year expected lifetime based on typical usage
*Typical usage is estimated at 800 hours of printing for the Model 1XA Performance Extruder.