SUPPORT 2A EXTRUDER FOR MAKERBOT METHOD
HIGH SPEED SUPPORT PRINTING
MakerBot METHOD Extruders are built for high-speed printing without compromising part accuracy. The Support 2A Extruder is optimized for printing with soluble support material such as MakerBot PVA.
This is version 1.5 which includes a removable cap and set screw - allowing you to manually replace the nozzle and PTFE tube assembly to more easily and affordably extend your extruder’s life.
- Smart sensors for material management and print protection
- Greater torque with a 19:1 dural-drive gear ratio
- Lengthened thermal core with less than 60-second heat up time
- Quick-release locking extruder mount for high stability printing and easy swapping
- Replaceable Nozzle and PTFE tube assembly
- 1-year expected lifetime based on typical usage*
*Typical usage is estimated at 1500 hours of printing for the Support 2A Extruder.