The Modix BIG-180X is one of the largest in the Modix range, making it well-suited for manufacturing large-format complex objects. Recommended for use in the automotive, arhcitectural, engineering, and creative sectors, this is a fully customisable large format printer, thanks to the range of additional accessories available from Modix. The printer itself includes dual print heads, allowing the creation of complex structures, upgraded Z rails, a fitted enclosure unit, and casters. This printer also has the benefit of being designed for self-assembly, so that you are able to fully understand and capaitalise on your new 3D printer.This bundle includes all of the upgrades available for the BIG-180X, such as the active air filter and E3D Super Volcano Hotend, and a Spools Shelf.
- Print volume of 1,800 x 600 x 600 mm
- Printer dimensions: 2,170 x 1,060 x 1,430 mm
- Shipping weight: 160kg
- Delivery method: Self assembly kit
- Print head: dual E3D Aero & E3D Volcano 1.75mm
- Duet3D Wifi 32 bit controller
- 4 X Z axis motors are controlled individually providing automatic bed tilt calibration.
- 100 probing point for automatic bed leveling
- Minimal Electricity requirements – single phase, 208-240V:
- North America customers: NEMA L6-30P 30A outlet
- EU/AU/UK customers: IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) outlet
- Price includes 12 months of warranty and lifetime support. Warranty does not include degradable (PEI sheet and nozzles) and consumables.
Including: Dual print head, Z axis rails, enclosure and casters.
Add the E3D Super Volcano HotEnd add-on for super fast printing.
High temperature sensor that can measure up-to 500°C.
Extra PEI sheet