The Modix BIG-40 offers a smaller alternative to the BIG-60, without compromising on its capabilties. With a respectable print volume of 400mm x 400mm x 800mm, the BIG-40 is still capable of large format 3D printing, but on a scale that suits a studio or workshop environment. Specialising in the manufacture of tall objects, the BIG-40 is well-suited to the architectural, automotive, and creative sectors. Additionally, the self assembly nature of the Modix range means that it offers an excellent opportunity for users to fully understand and maximise their machines. There is also the potential to customise your BIG-40 to suit your needs, with the upgrades available from Modix.
- Print volume of 400 x 400 x 800 mm
- Printer dimensions: 870 x 720 x 1,520 mm
- Shipping weight: ~100kg
- Delivery method: Self assembly kit
- Print head: single E3D Aero & E3D Volcano 1.75mm
- Duet3D Wifi 32 bit controller
- 100 probing point for automatic bed leveling
- Compatible with both 110V and 230V
- Price includes 12 months of warranty and lifetime support. Warranty does not include degradable (PEI sheet and nozzles) and consumables
BIG-40 Components included
Include: Single print head, Z axis rails, enclosure and casters.