The Modix BIG-Meter if the largest printer in the Modix fleet, with a build volume of 1010 x 1010 x 1010mm. This allows for the creation of parts and components on a large scale, whether you are in the automotive, architectural, engineering, or creative sectors. Complete with dual printing heads, casters, and a fitted enclosure, the BIG-Meter is also fully customisable thanks to the range of upgrades available from Modix to tailor your 3D printer to your needs. Additionally, this printer is designed for assembly, allowing you to know your machine inside and out.
- Print volume of 1,010 x 1,010 x 1,010 mm
- Printer dimensions: 1,300 x 1,470 x 1,830 mm
- Shipping weight: 160kg
- Delivery method: Self assembly kit
- Print head: dual E3D Aero & E3D Volcano 1.75mm
- Duet3D Wifi 32 bit controller & Duex 5 Expansion board
- 4 X Z axis motors are controlled individually providing automatic bed tilt calibration.
- 100 probing point for automatic bed leveling
- Minimal Electricity requirements – single phase, 208-240V:
- North America customers: NEMA L6-30P 30A outlet
- EU/AU/UK customers: IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) outlet
- Price includes 12 months of warranty and lifetime support. Warranty does not include degradable (PEI sheet and nozzles) and consumables.
Including: Dual print head, Z axis rails, enclosure and casters.
Modix BIG-Meter Visual Tour