White‚ PC Filament 750g. 2.85mm diameter and approximately 90m long
With Ultimaker PC (polycarbonate) filament, you can print strong and tough parts that retain dimensional stability when subjected to temperatures as high as 110°C. Our PC is a perfect filament for printing moulds, tools, functional prototypes and parts for short-run manufacturing.
Reasons to choose Ultimaker PC
PC is a top choice material for engineers and manufacturers who require parts that need to retain its strength, toughness and shape while operating in high-temperature environments.
- High toughness, especially for the non-transparent filament options
- Resists temperatures and retains form up to 110°C
- Flame retardant characteristics
- Dimensionally stable
- Strong interlayer bonding capabilities, especially when using the front door add-on
- Good bed adhesion, especially when using the stickers supplied in the Advanced 3D Printing Kit
- Allows printing of translucent parts for lighting applications with a transparent filament option
- Engineered to be printed at moderate temperatures compared to other PC filaments
- Minimised warping provides a seamless 3D printing experience