Rapid Fusion has developed a 1st of its kind control console to control the Pulsar pellet extruder with a KUKA robot. This system allows real-time synchronization of the extrusion from the Pulsar Extruder and the KUKA robot. This control is what allows you to unlock the true potential of additive manufacturing.
What does the Control Console do?
1. Allows the user to set zone temperatures on the Pulsar for maximum control
2. Allows the users to control a heated bed
3. Controls the Pulsar Material feeding (when combined with an Rapid Fusion Hopper system)
4. Control the Liquid Cooling for the Pulsar Extruder
5. Real-time Synchronization of extrusion speed to the KUKA KR4 Controller
6. Manually control Part cooling with a Compressed Air Valve mounted on the Pulsar Control Console
With a simple user interface, you can control the Console either at your desk with a Web application using an Ethernet Connection or using the touch screen mounted on the Console.
Want a little more? (Price on request)
1. Add some Control IOs this is perfect to keep everything in one place
2. Allow the KUKA KR4 Controller to set the Pulsar zone temperatures before each print with the AUTO programme start
3. Allow the KUKA KR4 Controller to set the Bed Temperatures
4. Automate Part cooling with a PLC-controlled air valve
5. WIFI Controller 6. Camera system for Monitoring
What do you need?
Industrial Mains commando Sockets 240v Blue (this can be changed to 120v if required using your country’s standard )